Extend MountedMapper and override its #getCompatibilityScore() to
return the right one depending on the second parameter.

Some people use a dispatcher page: the page receives the initial call
and then depending on the parameters throws RestartResponseException
with the more specific one.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Per Newgro <per.new...@gmx.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> before i do this myself i would like to ask the community if someone has done
> this already.
>
> I want to mount pages at these urls:
> mountPage("/pages/${color}/advertise", AdvertisePage.class);
> mountPage("/pages/${color}/${niceColor}", ColoredPage.class);
>
> But because they both have 3 matching url path segments the first after
> sorting all available mount mapper wins. But in this case the "almost exact"
> url "/pages/red/advertise" is referencing the ColoredPage but should the
> AdvertisePage. Only ordering the mounts is influencing the result. But this
> is not a good option.
>
> So i would like to know if there is already a library providing my required
> behavior.
>
> Thanks
> Per

Martin Grigorov