It is true that we have multiple buttons on our form that we are
disabling/hiding selectively.

Our scenario: a panel that contains the button "Edit", and then when it's
clicked, the panel opens and "Edit" is replaced by two other visible buttons
- "Submit" and "Cancel". "Edit" is gone. We need this dynamic behavior to
enable rich, "self-changing" forms.

Example:

add(new Button ("editButton"){
      @Override
         public boolean isVisible() {
             return showeditbutton;
                        }
                @Override
            public void onSubmit() {
                  showeditbutton = false;    // hide this one
                  showsavebutton = true;   // show the others
                  showcancelbutton = true;

These are global variables/flags on the form.

So given this "self-changing form" requirement, what's the fastest way to
get rid of this intermittent "Not Enabled / Visible" error? Is there a way
to turn off this validation in Wicket?