Hi Alec,

Have a look at this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-15.html#MigrationtoWicket1.5-Defaultajaxevent

I think it does what you need.

On 15/08/2012 3:59 PM, Alec Swan wrote:
Hello,

I have a FeedbackPanel on a page. The page can contain different kinds
of forms depending on the end-user preference. Some of those forms are
submitted via AJAX and may or may not add any components to
AjaxRequestTarget.

How can I add the page's FeedbackPanel to AjaxRequestTarget of the
forms submitted via ajax? I think the solution should involve
page.visitChildren(Form.class, new IVisitor<Form>()) and somehow
adding page FeedbackPanel to ART in IVisitor#component(Form) method,
but I can't figure out how to do that. Or maybe the code should visit
AjaxSubmitLink children and do something there.

Thanks,

Alec