Hi Vineet,

"wickettester#ajaxEvent(button,"onclick") " is what I already tried. And it
worked better but not finally finsihed.
The cause of the next problem is that I need to provide some request parameter
for this request since my application reads request and throws an exception if
it can't find special parameters.
Then I changed my code to provide some ajax request parameter because the
button click is an instance of AjaxButton:

"
                Component comp = tester

.getComponentFromLastRenderedPage("myForm:myAjaxButton");
                AjaxEventBehavior behavior = new
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior("onclick") {

                        @Override
                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                                System.out.println("hh");
                        }

                        @Override
                        protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                        }
                };

                comp.add(behavior);
                tester.executeAjaxEvent(comp, "onclick");
"

Is this the correct to provide ajax request parameter?
If so, I guess I need to chance something in "onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget)",
true ?

Regards,