Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying t achieve what you suggested me. But one
thing I want to ask. In listDataProvider, you will anyway provide list of
data to get rendered. You may render it in any manner but that list will be
stored as final or class variable. Wont that take up the session ? I mean
what difference will it make to use dataview instead of simple list with
listview in terms of memory? I am trying to understand its concept so please
ignore my mistake...:)