The segment with the locale should be removed by the IRequestMapper as
LocaleFirstMapper does.
But in your case you have the locale hardcoded in the .css file, or at
least this is what I understood, and Wicket should not remove anything
that is not added by it.

There could be a bug in UrlRenderer. If you can add failing unit
test(s) for UrlRendererTest then please attach it to a ticket in Jira
and we will fix it.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM, asfernandes <adrian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I succedded to make it work without mess with autoLinking seeting, but it's
> just for my case. I believe this is a Wicket bug, but I have no idea on a
> better fix.
>
> I installed a new RequestCycleProvider to override the UrlRenderer. I
> recreated UrlRenderer#renderContextRelativeUrl replacing:
>
> for (int i = 0; i < getBaseUrl().getSegments().size() - 1; ++i)
>
> by:
>
> for (int i = 1; i < getBaseUrl().getSegments().size() - 1; ++i)
>
> So now it doesn't strip the ${locale} part of the URL to relativize
> resources paths.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development