Paul Bors wrote

> Must you really have a nested form here?

I think yes. I tried to sketch what I need for better understanding. For
example there is a quiestionnarie has five questions. Every question has id
and max points can be given and so one. I store the result in a result table
and get the ids and max points from a param table. So I created a form for
buttons and as many nested forms as questions I have. Every questions has
it's own model because they will be stored in different records.
The main goal is to submit once and persist all of the nested models while
get value field validated at field level. The problem is that I can only
persist my models at nested form's level on onSubmit event while onSubmit
fires even I click on reset or delete or whatever on the parent form.
I hope it's more clear now and sorry for making noise. Please suggest what
could be the best approach to achieve this.

TIA, Sandor

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4651589/modell_copy.png