There are several applications in the queue thanks for suggesting them!
Each one will be published once a day, so keep the submissions coming!

You can submit your own application by:
 - taking a screen shot of 1024x768
 - fill in the form at http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com/submit (provide a
short summary of what the site/app does, and you might want to share your
wicket version as well, though that is not strictly necessary).
 - wait for us to add it to the queue

Martijn