Silly question: Why don't you use a non-Ajax Tabbedpanel?

Sven

On 08/30/2012 08:45 PM, Alec Swan wrote:
What can I do to allow user to go back to the previously selected tab
with a Back button? I tried the following approach but it doesn't seem
to work:
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.wicketstuff/jquery-examples/1.4.7/org/wicketstuff/jquery/ajaxbackbutton/Page4AjaxBackButton.java