Hello guys,

I have a problem, which is caused by the AuthorizationStrategy (I think so)

I have created an interface for the Pages, which are accessible only after
login:
Interface: AuthenticatedWebPage

When I try to access a Page, which implements AuthenticatedWebPage, the
*folder* where I have located some images causes a ClassNotFoundException.
The folder lies in the webapp folder.
After the login, it doesn't make problems.

Any ideas?
More informations needed.
Thanks a lot

In my Application I have this code

getSecuritySettings().setAuthorizationStrategy(new IAuthorizationStrategy()
{
                        public boolean isActionAuthorized(Component component,
Action action) {
                                // authorize everything
                                return true;
                        }

                        public <T extends IRequestableComponent> boolean
isInstantiationAuthorized(Class<T> componentClass) {
                                if
(AuthenticatedWebPage.class.isAssignableFrom(componentClass)) {
                                        if (((SignInSession)
Session.get()).isSignedIn()) {
                                                return true;
                                        }
                                        throw new
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(getApplicationSettings().getAccessDeniedPage());
                                }

                                return true;
                        }
                });