Hi,

Because you pass an instance of a page and this instance to be
reachable in the next request should be stored.
Use setResponsePage(Class) instead. Your page is stateless, so
instantiating a completely new instance in the next request should be
the same.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Gereon Steffens
<gereon.steff...@finanzen100.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a bunch of stateless pages, each calling setStatelessHint(true) in
> the constructor to indicate this. I've now noticed that when one of these
> pages calls setResponsePage, the target page is always considered
> stateful, since RequestCycle#setResponsePage explicitly resets the hint.
>
> Why is this done?
>
> Gereon

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend