Hi,

Yes, wicket-jquery-ui has been designed to allow the (easy?) implementation
of plugins.

I am little bit late on finishing writing the how-tos to implement the
plugins (the advanced part) but to begin, you already have the 2 first
parts:
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/HowToCreatePlugin1
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/HowToCreatePlugin2

If you have some special/complex needs, you can ask for its integration by
opening a ticket here:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/issues

And if you write a plugin that you think it can take place in
wicket-jquery-ui-plugins, feel free to make a pull request ! :)

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.