Hello,

Now that most of my production code is migrated to 1.5 I started
migrating my tests. The first problem I ran into is with
BaseWicketTester#startPanel and
BaseWicketTester#getComponentFromLastRenderedPage.

In 1.4 I could use startPanel and then find components with
getComponentFromLastRenderedPage using paths relative to the panel. In
1.5 I need to prefix those paths with "panel:". Adding this prefix in
hundreds of tests is overwhelming.

BaseWicketTester#startComponentInPage(Class) JavaDoc says that it can
use RELATIVE paths to look up components, but this is not the case for
BaseWicketTester#startComponentInPage(Component)! That's because the
method with Class parameter sets ComponentInPage#isInstantiated flag
which is then checked in getComponentFromLastRenderedPage. I think all
overloaded startComponentInPage methods should do that.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Alec