This log setting? I tried changing log4j.rootLogger=INFO,Stdout, it still
prints.

Thank you for you answer.

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG,Stdout

log4j.appender.Stdout=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.Stdout.layout=org.apache.log4j.TTCCLayout
log4j.appender.Stdout.layout.ThreadPrinting=true
log4j.appender.Stdout.layout.ContextPrinting=true
log4j.appender.Stdout.layout.DateFormat=ISO8601
log4j.appender.Stdout.layout.TimeZone=GMT

log4j.logger.org.springframework=INFO
log4j.logger.org.springframework.beans.factory=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.wicket=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.HttpSessionStore=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.wicket.version=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle=INFO