Hi All,

I have multi tab panel. In each tab panel i have text fields, check box,
custom components.  I have form which contains these panels.  Submit buttons
are outside the panel. Is there a way to get component values in the panel
when user clicks on submit button.  I need to process the values of this
component. The reason i have put submit outside the panel is i have button
which are common for all tabs.  Please can you give me exact syntax how to
achieve this.

Thanks,
Cleo