Hello,

I'm doing some work integrating Wicket and Dojo. I've just taken the
well done wiquery library and
tried to go that way. But I'm diverging to optimize the library for Dojo
great toolkit.

Maybe you want take a look. There's not much done, but the core.

Hope it's the place to announce.

Here we have some examples, not really much as I said:

http://wicket-dojo.level2crm.com/wicket-dojo-examples-1.6.0/

I will try to setup a blog at my page:

http://www.level2crm.com/wicket-dojo

And the code is here:

https://gitorious.org/wicket-dojo

Right now, converting a button to a Dojox Busy button is as easy as:

                Button ajaxButton = new Button("ajax-button");

                DojoxBusyButtonBehavior dojoBehavior = new
DojoxBusyButtonBehavior();
                dojoBehavior.setBusyLabel("Loading...");
                button.add(dojoBehavior);

That's it.

There are missing lots of widgets but they are usually easy to
implement.

    1.- Set the annotation with the Dojo class.
    2.- Extend abstract method
    3.- Add requirements to the header.

Library will take care of the rest!

@IDojoUIPlugin("dojox/form/BusyButton")
public class DojoxBusyButtonBehavior extends AbstractDijitButtonBehavior
{
        @Override
        public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse response) {
                super.renderHead(component, response);
                response.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(new
DojoxCDNResourceReference("form/resources/BusyButton.css")));