Hi,

>From the code below I don't see what exactly doesn't work. It looks fine for
>me.

For simpler cases/pages I'd recommend to use Wicket's
ApplicationContextMock instead of using the whole Spring context
because this will slow down your tests.
Just do:
ctx= new ApplicationContextMock();
ctx.put("someBeanName", new SomeServiceMock());

Put only the services (or mocks/stubs for them) which are used by this test.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com