ChartsResourceReference.java will not compile with a missing import on:

import org.apache.wicket.request.resource.ExternalUrlResourceReference;

This is with the Wicket version set in the pom.xml as either 6.0-SNAPSHOT (as it currently is) or changing it to 6.0.0.

also, the pom.xml will not resolve this dependency:

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
                        <artifactId>wicket-native-websocket-tomcat</artifactId>
                        <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                </dependency>

but I found version 0.2 or 0.3-SNAPSHOT do resolve. similarly for the wicket-native-websocket-jetty artifact.

Quoting Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>:

Hi,

http://wicketinaction.com/2012/07/wicket-6-native-websockets/

This is the Java example.