Hi Sebastien,

I am wondering how you imagine your range datepicker... Do you figure a
component embedding 2 datepickers like in the jQuery UI demo site, where
the user selects alternativey the start date and the end date:
http://jqueryui.com/demos/datepicker/#date-range

Or a component displaying a single datepicker and the range selection is
made inside the widget, like in the link you provided ?

For the first case, it can be achieved quite easily (I can provide it as a
component for wicket-jquery-ui). The second case cannot be handled as
jQuery UI does not provide such functionality (AFAIK)....

Best regards,
Sebastien.