Hi,

The simplest way is to use Wicket's org.apache.wicket.IInitializer class.
Just create a Jar (the plugin) that contains the plugin classes and
wicket.properties in the root package and a line inside:
initializer=com.example.MyInitializer

MyInitializer#init(Application) will be called just before
MyApp#init(). In this method you can add whatever your plugin provides
to the global configuration

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend