Hi,

Case 1) both the link and the anchor  are in the same page (Page1)
To be able to use Link#setAnchor(Component) you need to use a Label
component for the anchor and pass it to link: link.setAnchor(label)

Case 2) the link is in Page1 and the anchor in is Page2
Use a BookmarkablePageLink and override its #getURL() method and just
append '#anchor' to the returned url from super.getURL();

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend