Thanks, that worked as advertised. Now I am wondering if it's possible
to get this to work when the user click on a tab in TabbedPanel?
RenderPageRequestHandler(new PageProvider(HomePage.class),
ALWAYS_REDIRECT) seems to lose the knowledge of the tab selected by
the user and redirects the user to the default tab after he logs in on
HomePage.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Alec