Hi,

I have observed that if I simply refer to Page object's (say, User)
member field everywhere, sometimes I get a strange behavior:
Ajax requests update the User object properly. But then I have non-ajax
save (submit) button, and this one actually saves the old state of the
object, before editations.

I get it I am supposed to use models in this case, like,
Page#setDefaultModel( new PropertyModel( this, "user" ) );
And then in on* methods, I should use getPage().getDefaultModelObject().

Is that correct, or should I look for some other bug in my code?

And also, what does the "default" mean in  the methods names
getDefaultModel*() ? Can the page/component have multiple models?

Thanks,
Ondra