I updated https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Request+mapping
with new information, moved things around and added a ToC. I hope it's
ok.

According to
org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.parameter.UrlPathPageParametersEncoder
JavaDoc in 1.5 the default url coding strategy in 1.4 was
/param1Name/param1Value/param2Name/param2Value. Was there a reason why
it was changed to encoding parameters in the URL query string?

Thanks,

Alec