I'm not sure that the error I'm getting is related to the WICKET-4789 that
was in 6.0,
but it looks like it.

After upgrading from 6.0.0 to 6.1.1, I am getting this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebResponse.encodeURL(ServletWebResponse.java:181)

I use a piece of code to remove jsessionid from URL for search engines.
The line where it happens is where I use super.encodeURL(url):

public String encodeURL(CharSequence url) {
          final String agent = webRequest.getHeader("User-Agent");
          return isAgent(agent) ? url.toString() : super.encodeURL(url);
}

Is it still a bug?
If not, is there some other way to remove jsessionid from URL?

Thanks,
Nemanja