If you don't add any of the standard validators, doesn't that accomplish
your goal? I think you still want "form processing" which includes
population of model objects from the raw submitted strings.

If you're using another post-submit validation framework, you probably want
to override Form#onValidateModelObjects() which is for that purpose.