Hi.
I need guidance on how to achieve the following: there is a page in my
application that has a StatelessForm with several Checks. The checks allow
to select rows in a table to be deleted when the form is submitted. Now the
customer had requested to have another button that when clicked, a modal
should appear letting the user add some input (select a dropdown option for
example) and then the form be submitted. That input is to be applied to the
selected rows, so I need the checks, which makes me think I need to submit
the form when closing the modal. I don't know how should I:
- 'pass' the dropdown option selected from the modal to its containing page
- programatically submit the statelessform when closing the modal

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Lucas Kuperman