Hello Ernesto,

Yes!!! It did the trick! Great!

Let me understand, you schedule a request handler just after the
current, like in the onRequest...
        AjaxRequestTarget target =
app.newAjaxRequestTarget(getComponent().getPage());

                RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
                requestCycle.scheduleRequestHandlerAfterCurrent(target);

So what happens with the current one. It returns nothing? Does it
changes something in the request?

Thank you a lot!