AbstractTransformerBehavior can be a solution but I must parse the output to
retrieve the component tag body. For a particular situation (Jesse Long
situation) to parse the output it's not a big deal but in my situation
(something general for all my markup containers) I don't see a solution.
Maybe I suppose that all my container markups are divs (<div ...></div>). Is
it an util class in wicket that can help me with the parsing operation? I
want to retrieve the component tag body only.

Best regards,
Decebal