In Wicket 1.5.x I used to mount a RenderedDynamicImageResource like this in my
Application:

                mountResource(REF, new PackageResourceReference(REF) {
                                        @Override
                                        public IResource getResource() {
                                                return new MyImageResource();
                                        }
                                });

In Wicket 6 PackageResourceReference#getResource() returns PackageResource
instead of IResource, of which RenderedDynamicImageResource is not a subclass
(RenderedDynamicImageResource > DynamicImageResource > IResource).

How is the mounting of a RenderedDynamicImageResource as a
PackageResourceReference supposed to work now?