Hello, Everybody

In my project I use JavaScript editor ‘CKEditor’ with Ajax file manager
‘CKFinder’. It worked fine a lot of months. But,
just I migrated to version Wicket 1.5.8, the ‘CKFinder’ doesn’t work
properly any more. There are no visible crashes or bugs, but It can’t upload
file to server now. Looks like there were some little changes in the Wicket
Ajax mechanic. If I switch to Wicket 1.5.7 it work fine as before. I was
trying to migrate to Wicket 1.6.1. Project works fine, but ‘CKFinder’
doesn’t work (the same as for 1.5.8).

May be anybody has some idea what was changing in the 1.5.8 concerning Ajax
or server response or…?

I tested under Tomcat  6.0.35

Thanx in advance.