Thanks Martin,

using IStringResourceLoader solved my issue.

However I did not understand what you meant with "#getMyString()"
I did not find any method #getMyString() that I could overwrite, also
Google gave me no pointers where this function is hidden.
Did you meant to overwrite the getString method in the Localizer?

Thanks!
Sebastian