Hi,

I have a question related to this thread, how is it possible to have a
variable name for ?1, ?2 ?
ie: ?state=1, ?state=2 (or another variable name)
Is there any existing IRequestMapper for that for instance?

One use case, is that google analytics allows to not take into account some
url variables so pages are not considered as distinct (MyPage?1 and
MyPage?2 should sums stats for only one page: MyPage, which is not the case
yet)

Thanks in advance!
Sebastien.