Hello,

Just updated from 6.1.1 to 6.2.0 and now I'm having a problem with file
uploads.
I have a
  public class FileUploadRequestHandler implements IRequestHandler
that handles jquery fileupload requests.

In its respond() method I call
  Request request = requestCycle.getRequest();
which in wicket 6.1.1 would give me a MultipartServletWebRequestImpl with
parameters and postparameters filled and, of course, the files to upload.

In 6.2.0 I only get a ServletWebRequest and the postparameters are empty.

I guess this is due to WICKET-4752 but I am at a complete loss how to get
back the old behavior.

Any hints would be appreciated.
Thanks