Hello,

Our designer put together an HTML storyboard where navigation is
implemented with <button onclick="window.location='NextPage.html'">.
However, when we add a Wicket behavior to this button we start
receiving the following warning:

WARN  [http-bio-8080-exec-10] org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxEventBehavior
- org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxSubmitLink$1
{event='onclick'} assigned to [AjaxSubmitContentFormLink [Component id
= saveButton]] is overriding the previous value of the inline
attribute. Maybe there are several Ajax event behaviors on the same
type assigned to this component.

I don't want to break the storyboard and would like Wicket not to log
this warning in case when onclick is defined in markup and overridden
in Java code. How can I do that?

Thanks,

Alec