Thank Ernesto, I already knew the article. My problem is that I am using a
ResourceLink as follows.

ResourceReference imagesResourceReference = new ImageResourceReference(
                                ImageUtil.getNamePhotoForURL(user.getId(),
album.getId(),
                                photo.getId(),
ImageUtil.SCALE_ORIGINAL),pathOriginalImage);

ResourceLink resourceLink = new
ResourceLink("linkPhoto",imagesResourceReference);

But this I generated a security problema, because the "href" generated is
accesible from
all session, I also believe that a bad performance generates and maintains
resources that will
not be used.