Hi!

We have a problem with using CryptoMapper, and a proposed fix. I'd like some
comments from this community regarding both the bug and the fix.

When CryptoMapper is used, query parameters are only found via
PageParameters, and not via RequestParameters, as expected.

Code to repro:
------code-----
HomePage.java

    public HomePage(final PageParameters parameters) {
              add(new Label("version",
getApplication().getFrameworkSettings().getVersion()));
              add(new Label("fooFromPageParameters",
parameters.get("foo").toString("NOT_FOUND_FROM_PAGE_PARAMETERS")));
              add(new Label("fooFromRequestParameters",
getRequest().getRequestParameters().getParameterValue("foo").toString("NOT_FOUND_FROM_REQUEST_PARAMETERS")));
    }

HomePage.html

Congratulations!

wicket:id="version">1.5-SNAPSHOT</wicket:container></p>
wicket:id="fooFromPageParameters">fooFromPageParametes</wicket:container></p>
wicket:id="fooFromRequestParameters">fooFromRequestParameters</wicket:container></p>

WicketApplication.java

       public void init()
       {
              super.init();
              //comment to get both parameters working
              setRootRequestMapper(new CryptoMapper(getRootRequestMapper(),
this));

       }

When called with url http://localhost:8080/?foo=bar, and CryptoMapper is
enabled, the value for foo is not found via requestParameters.

And then the proposed fix:
http://pastebin.com/dWdPhcLD