I want a nice URL for my customized ConcatResourceBundleReference.

If the bundle would not have a reference to the Session object in order to
get the WebClientInfo, I could easily mount it in the applicationĀ“s init
method.

As a workaround I mount the resource in my abstract BasePage (superclass of
WebPage) via:

WebApplication.get().mountResource("css", new
MyConcatResourceBundleReference(cssRefs));

This, I fear, might hurt the applicationĀ“s performance, because the bundle
is mounted every time a page is requested. Does it hurt? And if yes, is
there any existing mechanism to mount MyConcatResourceBundleReference just
once or do I have to implement that on my own?