It's a custom Node class, pretty similar to Foo in the example. I resolved this
by adding a second attribute "name" to Node. name is returned by
Node.toString() for display. The id attribute is set to
"hierarchy1.hierarchy2.name". So the id is unique: Selection works as expected.

 Regards
 Oliver

 --- Sven Meier (sv...@meiers.net) schrieb:

 What is the generic parameter of your ITreeProvider ?
 Sven

--- vo...@gmx.it schrieb:

 Hi,
 I implemented a tree component similar to the SelectableFolderContent example

(http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/tree/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.tree.NestedTreePage
 ).
 It works fine as long as the nodes do have unique names. If thehe is more then
 one node with the same name, they all get selected by clicking on one of them.
 Can anyone offer a solution for that?
 Thanks
 Oliver