Hi Martin,

I just did migration from wicket 1.4 to wicket 6.1.

My wicket 1.4 apps used wicketstuff-push. As wicket 6 has featured Atmosphere,
I change the wicketstuff-push to atmosphere instead. Everything work fine in my
local tomcat7. But when deployed to server, the atmosphere failed to start.
Here the logs :

@40000000509f3e752d724124 WARN  - AtmosphereFramework        - Failed using
comet support: org.atmosphere.container.Tomcat7AsyncSupportWithWebSocket,
error: Tomcat failed to detect this is a Comet application because context.xml
is missing or the Http11NioProtocol Connector is not enabled.
@40000000509f3e752d7250c4 If that's not the case, you can also remove
META-INF/context.xml and WEB-INF/lib/atmosphere-compat-tomcat.jar Is the Nio or
Apr Connector enabled?

I read the same issue here :
https://github.com/Atmosphere/atmosphere/issues/359, tried the solution but has
no luck.

After try and error about a day, I am thinking to use wicketstuff-push back.

Regards,
Noven