(I respond myself, which is not a good policy )

I've been playing with wicket api, and now I'm doing this

    public final static String GOOGLE_URL =
"//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js";

    @Override
    public void init() {
        super.init();

        /*
        */

        if (getConfigurationType() == RuntimeConfigurationType.DEPLOYMENT){
            getMarkupSettings().setStripComments(true);
            getMarkupSettings().setCompressWhitespace(true);
            getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);
            //Use Google CDN
            getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().setJQueryReference( new
UrlResourceReference(Url.parse(GOOGLE_URL)););