Nothing I can think of.

A testcase for 1.4 and 1.5 would help pinpointing the problem.

Sven

On 11/15/2012 06:52 PM, Alec Swan wrote:
Does anybody have thoughts on this? Was this broken on 1.5?

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Alec Swan <alecs...@gmail.com> wrote:
what is the salt that you use?
because we use the session specific key, but that can also already be used
like that in 1.4 is it maybe a different default so that you now use a
session key as salt?
We did not change the encryptionKey in cryptFactory = new
CachingSunJceCryptFactory(encryptionKey). Is this what you are asking
about?

does the database have enough room voor the encrypted? is it not truncated?
This used to work in 1.4.x which means that we stored encrypted
strings in the database correctly.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Alec