Hello,

Im sitting now 6 hours non-stop on this problem and cant get it work.

I want a simple thing.

I have a Invoice.js file in my resource folder.
I want to get this file and write something to it: so I did:

/        URL url = getClass().getResource("Invoice.js");
        File file = new File(url.getPath());

        System.out.println(url.getPath());
        BufferedWriter out = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter(file),
32768);
        out.write("TEST");
        out.close();/

But thats not working. He writes into the file successfully, but saves the
file into the maven target folder :(
I need to read from that file later, so I need to use it again.

How can I make wicket to write to the relative path and not save it in the
target folder...