Hi,

I suggest you to upgrade to latest version of Wicket and try.
The generated Urls should be like: ./bookmarkable/wicket/com.example.MyPage

>From your description I didn't understand why JQuery Mobile doesn't like
'bookmarkable/wicket' ? This is just a part of the Url path.
You can always #mountPage() the problematic page and use your own mount
path that has JQuery Mobile-friendly url (whatever that should mean).