Unfortunately this is not a solution as i have about 30 different panels. And i guess at least 10 of them should later use JS. With the approach you suggested i would have to check which panel should be displayed and load that (switch/case with 10 different panels). I guess that would also lead in heavy mixing the panels with the HomePage (BasePage) (destroying reusability).

There is also no way for me to create a "flow based" dialogue as this is done in the backend controller which only tells me which panel to load.

So there is no other way to go?