Hi,

Is 'resources' folder next to WEB-INF folder in the file system ?
If YES then all you need to do is:

MyPage.html
  <head>
     <link rel="shortcut icon" href="resources/favicon.png"
type="image/png"/>

Wicket automatically resolves such relative urls to context relative ones
no matter what is the mount point of your page

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend