Hello *,

I'm moving my first steps in wicket. Great framework btw, though it lacks a
bit of fresh howtos for version 6.x. Never mind, let's go straigh to my
questions:

1. API docs for 6.4-SNAPHOST are hosted at a "http://.../6.0.x"; url (or the
other way around, API docs for 6.0.x are titled 6.4.0). How does 6.4 release
relate to 6.0.x release? Is it a minor release and replaces 6.0.x
transparently?

2. Assuming the reply to the previous question was "yes", what should I put in
my pom.xml to have my project depend on the latest 6.x available release? Is
it a good idea to configure the wicket dependency that way?

Thanks in advance
Lucio.