Hi,

the last link is indeed currently used in Liferay environment so I can't vouch for anything else. There are neither unit nor integration tests. The code there is based on the one found in mentioned issue for Wicket 6.0 branch.

We are currently in the final phase of project migration and regression tests look fine so it's working in combination with Wicket 6.3.0 and Liferay 5.2.3. We even got it running in Liferay 6 but I won't make any assumptions there. Feel free to evaluate the code, it needs some testing before we can think of pushing it to the wicketstuff-core/master.

Regards,

Marek