Problem comes from 3rd party library that does some extra actions along
applet's 3 requests.
Library actions trigger extra GET requests for a whole page ( for example
http://server/app/?2 ),
Which are the reason of StalePageException during calling javascript from
applet.

I must still debug to see what really triggers these GETs.

Thanks for the help Martin.

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn