I have some older javascript code that I am migrating to work with Wicket 6 and
not sure how to do so.

I had some javascript that was triggering the onclick of an element in the
following way,

somedomeelement.click();  // post wicket 1.4 this causes error - TypeError:
Property 'onclick' of object #<HTMLTableRowElement> is not a function.

Post wicket 6 (1.5?) this will not work because of how wicket no longer
produces the "onclick" attribute and instead uses event registration.

So, my question, how do I need to modify my javascript to be able to trigger
the click event, because <elem>.click(); doesn't work.

J.D.